Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm finally on Facebook


Well, It took me a while to finally get around to starting a facebook page, and I'm so glad I did. Connecting with friends that I haven't seen or heard from in over 25 years is pretty cool.

I also started a Facebook Fan page, which is also pretty cool. Don't have any fans yet. LOL!

I posted my nifty MiliGirl Fan Page widget in the sidebar here on my blog. I love widgets. Widgets are fun little "thingymajigs" aren't they? Oooops, I just deleted it and I can't seem to get it back. Bummer. I'll see if I can figure out the problem.

Well, for now if you'd like to join my facebook fan page it's called: MiliGirl


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is fabulous! I am now your fan on FB.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Melanie Banayat said...

Woohoo, I have a fan! :)

Thanks Julie, now I don't feel so lonely! LOL!

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!