Friday, March 19, 2010

Dolly Parton - Go To Hell

Dolly has always had a great way with words both in her songwriting and just generally speaking.

Here are some of my favorite Dolly Quotes...

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."

"I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it."

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."






Dolly Parton talks frankly about her views on plastic surgery and her definitive style.

"I didn't know I couldn't do it til' I had it done."

I just love the lyrics in Dolly's song "Go To Hell". Love all the photos in the video, too.





"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
" - Dolly Parton


MiliGirl Note Cards make unique gifts for women. Find and send the perfect "Just Because" greeting card at the MiliGirl Collection online store.


Please share this post with others - Thanks! Melanie Banayat
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!