Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting Focused









Today marks a turning point on my blog. I have come to realize that I really want this blog to focus on the spirit of women, which is what my art is all about.

MiliGirl Fan Page on Facebook

I still have a need and desire to stay connected to other artists, and all like-minded creative types, so I have created a new place to do that on my MiliGirl Fan page on Facebook. If you have not already joined my fan page, I invite you to come on over and join me there. That is where I will be talking "All things Creative", and also posting images of my new art.

Click here to join my MiliGirl Fan Page

MiliGirl TV is coming soon
!
I've been working on this new project creating a series of videos that I will post on www.MiliGirlTV.com. The series will be ongoing - or at least until I keel over. The site has not officially launched yet, I'm hoping it will launch by the end of this month. I'll keep you posted.



MiliGirl Note Cards make unique gifts for women. Find and send the perfect "Just Because" greeting card at the MiliGirl Collection online store.

Please share this post with others - Thanks! Melanie Banayat
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bonnie Kelso said...

I love it! Can't wait to watch.

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!