Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Bucket List


I laughed and cried equally as hard at this movie! I give it 5 stars! Who hasn’t at some point written down their own “Bucket List” from time to time? I’ve done it. And as I get older it changes. Some stuff I've already accomplished, yet for some reason it never seems to get shorter. In fact, it keeps getting longer. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not.

So tell me three things that are on your “Bucket List?”

Here are three things on my Bucket List:
• Set up my easel on a sidewalk in Paris and paint! (I’d like to spend at least a month in Paris)
• Write a coffee table book featuring my artwork (and get it published, of course!)
Take each of my kids (one at a time for their graduation present) on a month long vacation to someplace really cool in the world that they would like to visit. My daughter is thinking Spain (that may change by the time she graduates, we’ll see).

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!