Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mexico or Bust!


Leaving Oregon
Two years ago I "checked out" for a while. It was about five months after my divorce was finalized. I decided to head 'South of the Border' to a small village called Ajijic, which is south of Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico. I didn't know a soul there, and it was the farthest I had ever traveled by myself. In fact, I had never been to Mexico before. But it just seemed like a good place to "disconnect" from the hectic life here in the States and just give myself (my heart) time to heal and PAINT-PAINT-PAINT! I stayed for six months. Here I am all packed up and ready to leave Oregon (where I lived for 16 years). I would recommend a trip like this for anyone who is at a crossroads in their life!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!