Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tapas Anyone?

Good Food is an ART! I love it when I come across a restaurant with exceptionally good food -- good enough to spread the word. Soooo.......

El Gato Azul Restaurant in Historic Downtown Prescott, Arizona is one of my favorite local places to eat. Quaint little place for traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine. They usually have live music in the patio area on weekends, plus they occasionally have a Tequila tasting event, and a periodic wine tasting. If you ever make it there may I suggest trying their Tapas!!! Some of my favorite tapas are their Black Bean Cakes, Blackened Scallops, and Red Pepper Cream Salmon! YUM! Also, their Paella is packed with flavor!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!