Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet Child O' Mine

I love my daughter. Sweet Mikhaila.






I love watching her grow into a beautiful young woman right before my eyes. She just got her driver's permit about two weeks ago. Eeeek! As she's been driving me around everyday I can't help but glance over at her from time to time in amazement. She's now taller than me, and so much more confident than I was at her age. It's her summer break, yet she gets herself up at 6 am every morning to go for her morning run, and she approaches her art with such freedom. I love this. Watching her. Even though she's a young woman now, she will always be my little girl. It made me think of this song.

_________________________________________________________________
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...it warms my heart, that she is with you......

Melanie Banayat said...

mine, too!

TomboCheck said...

Found your blog via Observations.

What a great post! And how lucky you are go have eachother. :)

Melanie Banayat said...

Boy, you said that right. Thanks Tombo!

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!