Sunday, April 13, 2008

This month it's bangs?

Some day I'm going to go through my photo albums and post a series of all the different hair styles I've had through the years. I have had some real "BAD HAIR YEARS" in the past. The "Farrah Fawcett Big Feathered Hair", The "Ratted Long Permed Look", and the "Take Me Serious Business Woman Look". I've had them all and many more. Yup!

This is my latest look.


Yesterday I woke up and decided it was time to get my hair cut. I didn't know how I wanted to get it cut, I just felt I needed something new. So before I changed my mind I called the salon, and asked if they could fit me in with my favorite stylist (Nikki) today. Yes, they said. 5:30 pm. I was committed! I sat in the chair and told Nikki I was ready for something different. "Maybe Bangs? What do you think?", I said. She nodded her head in agreement and enticed me with a supportive "Yes". We talked a little more about it. She smiled a giant grin and said she was excited to cut my hair in this new style. And before I could change my mind she made the first cut, THE BIG CUT!…….Chop! ....and there was no turning back.

I think I like it -- for now anyway. You women know what I'm talking about. At least I didn't walk out of the salon crying, which I have been known to do before.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!