Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Western Yoga


New. Western Yoga 36" x 36" Original Oil Painting 2008
by Melanie Banayat

WESTERN YOGA


"Western Yoga" is obviously a bit of a gentle satire; a light parody if you will.

The painting is highly textured, which is hard to tell on the internet. This painting along with other new works will be on exhibit in my booth (#718) at the Sedona Arts Festival next weekend - Saturday & Sunday October 4 & 5th. These paintings are so new that they're still wet!

Along with my original oil paintings I will have Giclee Prints, Art Prints, and my MiliGirl Collection Note Cards.

The Sedona Arts Festival is Sedona's most popular fall showcase of fine art and craft featuring over 100 of the country's finest visual artists and craft persons, entertainment, and food vendors. No pets are allowed at this event. For more information please visit the Sedonal Arts Festival Official website at www.sedonaartsfestival.org.

Hope you can make it to the festival!


MiliGirl Note Cards make unique gifts for women. Find and send the perfect "Just Because" greeting card at the MiliGirl Collection online store.

Please share this post with others - Thanks! Melanie Banayat
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rick said...

You've done a lot of bloggin since I last visited. I enjoyed reading down through your posts. If I was any where near the area I'd be at the festivale enjoying your work. Have a great time.

Melanie Banayat said...

Thanks Rick.

By the way, I lived up in Oregon for 16 years. All over the Portland area, and then over in Central Oregon (Bend). I left two years ago to come back to my home state of AZ. But I do miss a lot of what Oregon had to offer in terms of the lifestyle I enjoy. I owned a fishing resort up there.

Someday I'm going to have you create a 'doodle' of me!

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!