Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival


15th Annual Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival

I'm loadin' up the trailer and headed down to the 'Sun Valley' this weekend.

I love the location of the Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival. The names of all the streets in Carefree are so fun -- Ho Hum Rd, Easy Street, Lazy Lane, Rambling Rd., Peaceful Place, Meander Way, Horizon Drive,
Rocking Chair Rd. . . makes me want to live there!

The Thunderbird Artists Art Festivals are some of the nicest art festivals out there. You can always count on seeing top notch fine art from all over the United States at these shows. Judi Combs and her daughter, Denise Colter do a great job in the jury selection, and also with their selection of locations for their shows, and their entertainment line-up. It's a real classy show.

I hope you can make it.


Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival Official Website

Directions & map
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

TomboCheck said...

ooooOOOOOO.... Esteban will be playing. You lucky devil you! :)

Tad said...

Hey Mel!
Looks like the wife and I will be attending in Carefree for a nice leisurely Sunday stroll down Ho Hum Lane!

We will be looking for you!
BOINK !!

Tad

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!