Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorites


When I had Cable TV one of my favorite shows to watch was Inside the Actor’s Studio. Most of the interviews were pretty interesting and revealing. Then there was always the part at the end of the show when James Lipton would ask random questions.

So here are my questions to you:

What is your . . .

Favorite Texture?
Favorite Scent?
Favorite Sight?
Favorite Flavor?
Favorite Sound?

Least Favorite Word?
Favorite “Curse” Word?

Top Ten Favorite Words (Not in the Dictionary)
1_ginormous (adj): bigger than gigantic and bigger than enormous
2_confuzzled (adj): confused and puzzled at the same time
3_woot (interj): an exclamation of joy or excitement
4_chillax (v): chill out/relax, hang out with friends
5_cognitive displaysia (n): the feeling you have before you even leave the house that you are going to forget something and not remember it until you're on the highway
6_gription (n): the purchase gained by friction: "My car needs new tires because the old ones have lost their gription."
7_phonecrastinate (v): to put off answering the phone until caller ID displays the incoming name and number
8_slickery (adj): having a surface that is wet and icy
9_snirt (n): snow that is dirty, often seen by the side of roads and parking lots that have been plowed
10_lingweenie (n): a person incapable of producing neologisms.

* Click Here for Instructions on how to post a comment on my blog without a Google Account. It's easy!
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

TomboCheck said...

- Texture - grass
- Scent - cigars (both lit and unlit)
- Sight - graffiti
- Flavor - Medium-Rare steak with garlic butter and mushrooms/onions. All together in one bite... MMMMM
- Sound - Wind rushing past my ears.
- Lease favorite word - February. Mostly just the febRUary. Irritates the heck out of my for some reason
- Favorite curse word - Fucktard.


And in response to your words - I saw a package in the craft store yesterday that said GINORMOUS. I almost shat myself in a fit of laughter.

Melanie Banayat said...

Love your answers! I look forward to reading the comments left on the blog, because it starts my days out on a good note.

Never heard Fucktard before, but I get it.

I heard Ginormous for the first time earlier this year when my daughter used it to describe something. I had to ask her to repeat herself, because it sounded like she said 'Ginormous'. She rolled her eyes to let me know I'm so old fashioned and not very "with it".

Rick said...

Favorite Texture? - Crunchy Peanut Butter

Favorite Scent? - After the Rain

Favorite Sight? - My family together

Favorite Flavor? -Steak, medium rare

Favorite Sound? - Me snoring (I never hear it, but I love it when I am making it.)

Least Favorite Word? - "Ooops!" (I usually hate it when I say that word.)


Favorite “Curse” Word? "Ding Dong" - it's true - ask my girls.

joseph's art and stuff said...

texture: coarse sand

scent: my wife's pillow

sight: anything wild moving about in it's natural state

flavor: garden fresh salsa

sound: silence

least fav word: no

fav curse word: assmunch

Melanie Banayat said...

Being from Arizona 'After the Rain' is also one of my favorite scents as well.

Melanie Banayat said...

Joseph,
Your answer to favorite scent 'your wife's pillow' crossed my mind a number of times yesterday. What a sweet comment.

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!