Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quad-City Artists Open Studio Tour

The 1st Annual Quad-City Artists Open Studio Tour begins today. I'm not participating in it, because it runs this weekend and next weekend, and I already had a show booked for next weekend in Carefree. However, since I have this weekend off (Yippy!) I'm going to go enjoy the tour of artist's studios myself! Wooo Hooo!

The tour is four days long -- today, tomorrow, and next Saturday & Sunday. So, if you get a chance pick up a map at any of the art galleries in Prescott and hit the road to check out some great art and art studios!

And, oh yes, Treat yourself to some beautiful art for your home!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to make it to the art tour it is such a beautiful weekend. I am still thinking about your artwork ever since I came across it at the Sedona Art Festival. Once I win your Mother and Child Print I will proudly display it in My living room for all to see. I am a breastfeeding advocate and La Leche League Leader. I am currently nursing a 9 month old and 3 year old. The bond between mohter and child is so special and I feel you capture it so beautifully. Thank you and I cant wait to win that print:)
Heather C.

Melanie Banayat said...

Heather, your enthusiasm and confidence brings a huge smile to my face. :)

The 'Art Giveaway' drawing is coming up so soon. WOW! This month passed by quickly.

I can't wait to find out who the winner will be. I love the anticipation. Best of luck to you!

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!