Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beyond the Box - 3rd eye


Love is what makes you smile when you're tired. (Eight-year-old)









Going through each day with tiny injections of spontaneous creative living helps to bring joyful laughter into life. I find it easy to do whenever I'm around my kids. They call me weird, but they always seem to join in for some reason. Hmmm?

They have a way of keeping me from being too serious all the time. It relaxes me, and allows those creative juices to flow. Their unconditional love is so refreshing and inspiring!














They're growing so fast; I hope they will continue to let themselves be silly with me, as they grow older - in fact, I hope they let themselves be silly, and creative, and think beyond the box throughout their entire lives!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!