Thursday, March 20, 2008

Transition

Reminiscing

As I’ve continued to search through old pictures to use in my blog some of the pictures put me into a melancholy mood, remembering some of the events, and people I met along the way, and the smells, and sounds that I experienced.


I came across these pictures (below) when I worked for an event production company. It was during a major transitional period for me. I can talk (or write) about it now with a sense of resolve. Now I feel like I have something to offer from that experience.

“Disenchantment, whether it is a minor disappointment or a major shock, is the signal that things are moving into transition in our lives.”
William Bridges

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
Andy Warhol

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Linda G. said...

I found my way here via Granny J. What an interesting blog you have and what an interesting life!
I've read quite a bit, but have to go now, but I'll be back for another installment:)

Melanie Banayat said...

Glad you stopped by. It's nice to hear from neighbors right here close to home.

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!