Monday, March 10, 2008

Life - Diet & Exercise

It would be far easier to lose weight permanently if replacement parts weren't so handy in the refrigerator. ~Hugh Allen

I’d like to be able to blame my recent weight gain on something like a medical issue so that at least I would have a really good reason to have sympathy for myself on this matter. Truth be told, I ate the food, and too much of it. And….I didn’t exercise enough! There. I said it. The ugly, painful, but honest truth.

So here I go again. Back on the track of taking better care of myself. Over the weekend I had to go buy myself some new exercise clothes, because I couldn’t fit into the ones I already have – well, I suppose I could squeeze myself into them, but the moment I did my first sit up I’m sure I would rip a hole the size of Texas in the hind end.

Hopefully in a few months I’ll be feeling and looking a whole lot better. At least I know I'm not alone . . .

Never eat more than you can lift. ~Miss Piggy

I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet. ~Erma Bombeck

I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~Marsha Doble

Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starches into aches, pains, and cramps.
~Author Unknown




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!