Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gypsy Life - BRAIN FREEZE!

We go where the work is.

Just got back from another Art Festival (Fountain Hills, AZ) WOW! what a beautiful place! I must admit, I like being able to go to different places and meet new people.

One of the fun moments at the show was when I decided to get myself an ice cold ‘Shave Ice’ during the hottest part of the day. When I tried to dig my spoon into the ice it began to fall over, so Greg suggested that I just bite into it. And of course…….I did. Instantly I got a BRAIN FREEZE! Just as I grabbed at my temples to find some relief before my eyeball popped out of its socket a nice gentleman, Tim, was walking right in front of me headed into my booth. He heard me blurt out, OH, BRAIN FREEZE! And he started cracking up!

So, I set up this re-enactment pose for his benefit, just to get another laugh out of him.





















Tim happened to be in search of something at the show to mend things between him and his 21 year old daughter who apparently weren’t seeing eye to eye on things at the time. I was honored that he felt my MiliGirl Notecards were the answer to his search. In fact, he has three daughters all together, so he decided to stock up and bought 6 cards. I feel for him – I do. I can empathize.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!