Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blah... breathe

I've been so stinkin' tired lately. Exhausted. Too many things going on at once. I don't really thrive on that sort of thing. And I don't care to wear the 'hectic life' like a badge of honor. I prefer a simpler, slower paced lifestyle. I know that some people don't really get that in this day and age. I think we, as a society (world?), have forgotten how to slow down, and not be rushing through every day like crazed maniacs. I get to feeling that some people feel guilty if they aren't doing something to "earn their keep, or make a difference" every second of every day. I think I'm caught up in it.

OK then. I'm done griping.
So........(deep breath, sigh).......On with my day . . .

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!