Monday, March 3, 2008

Get Your Big Buns Here!

My booth at the Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival was located next to this fabulous bakery appropriately called, "Big Buns". They placed their small a-frame sign in front of my booth. I was tortured all weekend long by the scrumptious smell that permeated the surrounding area! It put about 5 extra pounds on me. Then of course I watched people walking out of the bakery about every 3 minutes with a multitude of different delectable treats. I couldn't help but indulge in a few sinful sensations myself. I felt like I needed to go to a confessional - and I'm not even Catholic!

Margo, the Big Buns Bakery Chef extraordinaire and business owner, really knows her stuff! Her 'Morning Buns' are fantastic, and her 'Coffee Cake' melts in your mouth.

I love the Carefree Art Festival. I love all the names of the streets in the city. "Ho Hum Rd, Easy Street, Lazy Lane, Never Mind Trail, . etc... " It's the perfect place to get your big buns! My artwork seems to fit in real well there, too. I've been called by some, "The artist that does all the "Lazy Women". " I take that as a compliment!

The Art at the festival was also top notch! It was a great weekend to sell Art! My next art festival is at the Fountain Hills Fine Art and Wine Festival on March 21, 2008.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Now You Can Personalize My MiliGirl Notecards on my Zazzle Store!